My girls

So much to say, not enough time these days. Addie's appointment with an allergist is tomorrow and I'm hoping it will give us some answers - yes, hoping and praying! Not much sleep has been happening around here for weeks now and I'm starting to do some really crazy things (more on that later).

Anyway, yesterday I realized that it had been way too long since I had gotten my girls together for some pictures. I have wanted to do something similar that I did with Alivia and the 2 oldest. A few days before Alivia passed away I had the girls outside with a chair and took some pictures of all 3 of them together. Every time I see that white chair in my house, I think of that day. So, yesterday before dinner I had about 10 minutes to spare and enough energy that I thought I could pull it off. I dragged a fun blue chair that I recently picked up at a tag sale outside and then grabbed Addie to brave the elements (literally - she breaks out all over when she is outside too long and I paid for it last night!). After she was out for a few minutes she started fussing and I realized it had been 3 hours since I fed her - but with my mind these days, it didn't even cross my mind to think about that beforehand. Oh well! When I took pictures of the older girls with Alivia, I had all their clothes coordinated, hair done and all ready. This time, I went out and called the girls from playing in the dirt - literally I did! Clothes filthy, hair all over the place and a fussy baby!

There is so much more I want to say and write, but that will come with time and hopefully a little more sleep. For now, here are my girls who I love so much!

Photobucket
You'll notice in a few of these pictures, Selah has her finger in Addie's mouth...trying to keep the poor girl from crying. Hey, it worked to get a few last pictures in!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love how the older girls did some of the exact things with Adelyn that they did when holding Alivia, like kissing the top of their sweet heads.



Photobucket
"I'm done, mom!"

kelly ploon  – (7:24 AM)  

Beautiful and yet bittersweet....love you.

Amanda  – (12:04 PM)  

precious Heather! Even in the midst of "real life" dirt and disarray :)

Rachael Boer  – (8:03 PM)  

What beautiful girls (and beautiful pictures). I'm glad you took the time to do this. Praying for you as always!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP