Welcome Home, Adelyn!

We arrived home yesterday from the hospital. It's so good to be home with our newest little baby girl. What an incredible gift she is. The past few days have been filled with many emotions. I cried when she came out as could not believe the Lord had blessed me with this precious gift...and I cried when I brought her home and looked at our wall of pictures, remembering Alivia. I spent most of yesterday just sitting around taking in the precious sights of Mckenna and Selah enjoying their precious little sister. And when they were not holding her, I could not put her down. All I want to do is just hold her, cuddle and kiss her. I am probably enjoying her more than any other baby, as I have a profound awareness of the gift of life that this little one is.

There is so much more to say and share, stories to tell, but I'll close with these pictures (thank you, Kristen) and promise to post more later...




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket










Amy  – (9:38 PM)  

She is beautiful, and these are precious pictures. I don't think I would put her down either! :)

Will and Alycia Irish  – (8:19 AM)  

Such precious pictures, Heather...congratulations to all of you!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP