A special gift

Our dear friend, Kristen Snyder, took care of Mckenna and Selah from the moment we left for the hospital till we got home. She has served our family in countless ways this past year...and we just LOVE her! For those who do not know her, she is an amazing, gifted photographer. When we got home from the hospital, she was ready, camera in hand and starting snapping away. Next thing I know she was sitting in our living room, with my laptop, her camera, my camera, and our video camera. We were busy with the girls, I was feeding the baby, and there was much activity going on. So, I didn't realize what Kristen was up to, till she showed me the following masterpiece. In all of but an hour, she threw this together. I teared up when I saw it and will treasure this always.


Kristen, you are amazing! Thank you seems so inadequate for all you have done for us. Thank you for this...you have no idea how much this means to have.

Miss Adelyn Alivia Castro Comes Home from Heather Castro on Vimeo.

Davis Fam  – (9:26 AM)  

The video is beautiful. I think I cried though the whole thing, we are so excited for you and long also with for the great joys of Heaven with our Lord and lil ones. May your hearts be full this Christmas- as Im sure they are. Love & Prayers

Helen  – (9:59 AM)  

oh, this is unbelievable. I too, cried the whole way through. So precious to have this treasure. Castro fam, we love you dearly!
helen

C.  – (10:31 AM)  

*tears* I'm overwhelmed. LOVE YOU!

liqidimond  – (10:38 AM)  

What a meaningful gift... thanks Kristen for this. Dave & Heath we are so happy for you!

Amy  – (3:48 PM)  

She is just perfect. What an amazing gift. Merry Christmas, Castros!

With love,
Amy

Annie  – (4:58 PM)  

What a gift! It's hard not to cry watching it...excited for Adelyn and remembering Alivia as well. We love you guys!

Jessica  – (10:14 PM)  

She is so precious! Very happy for your family - have a beautiful Christmas!

Jonalee  – (10:54 PM)  

such a wonderful gift!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP