Adelyn Alivia Castro

6.9 pounds
19.5 inches
11:33am, Friday morning
4.5 hrs of labor!!

More details to come...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

O Lord my God, I cried to you for help,
and you have healed me.
O Lord, you have brought up my soul from Sheol;
you restored me to life from among those who go down to the pit.

Sing praises to the Lord O you his saints,
and give thanks to his holy name.
For his anger is but for a moment,
and his favor is for a lifetime.
Weeping may tarry for the night,
but joy comes in the morning.

You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
you have loosed my sackcloth
and clothed me with gladness,
that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!

Psalm 30:2-5, 11-12


Brandy  – (10:54 PM)  

She's beautiful! Congrats you guys!

Christina  – (12:13 AM)  

She is absolutely gorgeous! I am thrilled for you Heather. I have been praying for you a lot lately...so very happy for you!

Amy  – (7:58 AM)  

She is so beautiful! So happy for you all. Love the name! Can't wait to hear more details..

Jerusha  – (9:13 AM)  

She is lovely! I can't wait to meet and hold her. Love you friend.

I'm Kristen  – (10:17 AM)  

I love her ssoOooooOOo much! LOVE her!

ps. Keep her away from dragons? ;)

Mike and Sarah  – (11:34 AM)  

Oh, Heather, she is precious! What a blessing. And that is a beautiful name. May she bring much joy to your home.

Helen  – (11:55 AM)  

Oh so beautiful!! Rejoicing with you all!!

Kelly C  – (1:47 PM)  

oh what a beautiful blessing! cannot wait to meet her. love y'all and praying for you in this new season. : )

Cooper Family  – (3:04 PM)  

The Coopers are rejoicing with you. Beautiful baby girl. What a treasure!

Shedding tears of joy for you and your family.

Makes me think of
psalm 118 - This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes!

Jonalee  – (3:31 PM)  

Congratulations, Heather and Dave!! Can't wait to meet her!

Cara  – (8:37 PM)  

She's perfectly, perfectly beautiful. I don't even have words to say how happy we are for you, Castro fam.

Lifting you up to the Lord with thanks and petitions for a wonderful transition...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP