July 26

Yesterday I was remembering my little Alivia, who would have been 10 months old. My heart seems to be growing a little heavier as I am anticipating her upcoming birthday. Where has 10 months gone? So much has changed around here and yet so much seems to be just like when she was with us. We talk about our little one often and the girls frequently comment how much they miss her...we all miss her more than words can communicate. The pain is still sharp and I, more than ever, long for the day when I'll be with her in heaven.

Jonalee  – (12:00 PM)  

Praying for you,my friend!

Lola  – (1:12 PM)  

Such a beautiful picture. What a beautiful baby.

I wonder what we look like in heaven, what with our glorified bodies and all. When Jesus was transfigured, Peter, James, and John recognized Moses and Elijah, even though there is no way they could have known what they looked like, and I am sure they weren't wearing "Hello My Name Is" nametags. I somehow think we will know each other's true spirit and it will be delightful to get to know each other. It will be good to meet Alivia....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP