Baby boom

"The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.” Job 1:21

"The Lord is righteous in all his ways and kind in all his works. The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; he also hears their cry and saves them." Psalm 145:17-19

Our big announcement...
My sister, Kelly, on right: Due December 12th
Me, on left: Due December 19th

It will be a very full Christmas season! And we are giving thanks to God for his mercy and kindness. Even in the midst of rejoicing, our hearts are still grieving and missing little Alivia, who still stands in the forefront of our minds. No baby(s) will ever be able to replace her or take away the ache in our hearts that losing her has left. But the Lord has heard my cry for another little one, and I eagerly await to meet this little girl in a few months....as well as a new little nephew shortly before.


Will and Alycia Irish  – (3:14 PM)  

CONGRATULATIONS, Heather...to you both! How exciting! =)

Becca  – (3:46 PM)  

so thrilled for you! praying!

I. Najarro  – (4:26 PM)  

That's awesome news!!!!!! Congrats to both of you!

Seth and Janet  – (4:50 PM)  

Congratulations! Such happy news.

Lew  – (5:22 PM)  

This is the best news! We are totally rejoicing with y'all and so excited!

-Lew

Laura  – (5:22 PM)  

Heather this news just made my month. I can't tell you how we are rejoicing with you right now, and many months of prayers that have been answered. God is so good. I really miss you and will have to come see you soon!

Brandy  – (7:44 AM)  

Wonderful news! So happy for you all!

Jerusha  – (9:10 AM)  

Love the picture! Love you ladies!

C.  – (8:48 AM)  

This is the best post. Love it and the pic brought tears to my eyes. I pray my girlies will be as close and wonderful as you and your sis.
Love you!

Rachael Boer  – (9:17 PM)  

Heather - congratulations! You and Kelly are so adorable. We are thrilled for both of you and are praying for you!

Jonalee  – (10:11 AM)  

I'm so happy for you both!

Mrs. Ellis  – (10:39 AM)  

God is soooo faithful!!!So happy for you all!!!!I'll keep praying for you :-)

zebrapants  – (10:38 PM)  

So happy to see this. Love you.

Michelle  – (10:42 AM)  

Congratulations Heather! I am due Jan. 15th. :-) We will soon find out if it's a boy or a girl.

Rachel  – (1:25 PM)  

Wonderful news, Heather--rejoicing with you!! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP