5 months

Little baby girl has been gone 5 months. I have to admit, I did not take time to think much about what this day means. In many ways, that was a good thing. There was much to do. I, once again, felt the prayers of many that sustained me and helped me focus on getting ready...

Yes, tomorrow Dave and I leave for Hawaii. It's a bit hard for me to believe that it is here already, after so much talk about it. There were many days this week that I was excited. The last two, I have felt anxious in my heart about so many details, some that could probably be laughed at, others that are more understandable. It's only a week and we'll be back soon. It's still hard to leave the girls. They are going to be in GREAT hands and having the time of their lives, I'm sure!

Dave sat with me tonight, ministered to my heart with truth and addressed many of my fears and worries. I was grateful.

Thanks to everyone who helped us get ready for this trip. Yesterday I was humbled as I thought about how many people have served me. I could not have done it without all of you.

Kel, thanks for all you did today! You continue to amaze me by the way you serve.

Lola  – (12:47 PM)  

Been thinking about you in Hawaii--praying that amidst all the swirl of people that you will be at peace and not be overwhelmed by anything but the beauty of your surroundings and God's great love for you.
Love, Carmen

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP