Dinner conversation

Last night Dave had to work late and it was just the girls and I at the table for dinner. Out of the blue this conversation took place:

Selah: I want to see God. I miss Alivia. I want to see her now.
Me: Momma misses her too, and we'll see her one day. We need to trust in Jesus.
Selah: But I want to see her now. I want to go now.
Mckenna: Maybe we can get another baby. I really want another baby. And we could call her Alivia!
Me: Well, we need to pray and ask God for another baby.
Mckenna: Let's pray right now! (She takes my hand in hers and prays...) God, please give momma another baby so we can call her Alivia, so momma won't be sad. And let us keep her forever and you not take her. Amen.

A.P.  – (8:29 AM)  

oh my goodness, sooo precious!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP