Happy Easter!

We're back and I'm glad to be home. I always love coming home! It was a wonderful trip. I have so much to share and so many pictures to post (if my pictures can be salvaged...more on that later). I could have posted some updates while away, but decided after the 2nd day not to touch the computer until I arrived home. It was such a nice time away from distractions, and the demands of life.

Anyway, just wanted to say Happy Easter! I am rejoicing in my risen Savior today and all that He has done for me. I have thought a lot about Alivia and what heaven must be like on Easter day...what joy she must be experiencing. I am so grateful my Savior conquered the grave, so that she can know life. Hallelujah!

So, about my camera/pictures....my beloved camera got accidentally dunked in the pacific ocean. I cringe every time I think about it. I am hoping my pictures are ok, but the camera is definitely not working. ugg! It will turn on and I think my pictures are uploading as I speak, but it definitely will not focus or shoot. We'll see. Perhaps it just needs to dry out some more...wishful thinking!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP