Get ready, get set...

but not quite ready to go yet. After many discussions and much deliberation, Lord willing, Dave and I will be going on our trip to Hawaii in about 1 1/2 weeks. There was much uncertainty about a number of things (is it wise to spend the money after the company paid part?, is it just too much emotionally for me to be around so many people?, how will the girls do?, etc.). But it seems the Lord has provided clarity and direction.

My Aunt Sarah, a very long time friend, who our family has known for 30 years now is giving Dave and I enough Marriott points to stay in the same hotel for the extra 3 nights. I'm still amazed at her generosity!

There are oodles of things for me to do to get everything in place for us to go. I am relying on pure grace to help me, sustain me, and enable me to do all I need to. I have put off most preparations simply because I have not been up to doing anything and because I was not totally sure I was going. I'm still not sure how I'm going to do this, but I am trusting there will be grace each day to take the steps I need to.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP