Recipe suggestions?

I am looking to get more recommendations, this time in the food department. I am on the look-out for a number of all-natural super easy dinner recipes that don't require much brain power. I'd like to compile a notebook of 1-2 months worth of recipes that I can just go through over and over again over the next year or more. I used to plan for 2 weeks - month at a time, choosing different recipes and being able to get creative. I would shop once a month or sometimes twice. But I know things are going to look differently now. I know it will take time to get my feet back on the ground in this area. I'm not sure how everything will look yet, so I am seeking to simplify.

If you have any recipes that you think would work for me, could you pass them on? I love crock-pot dinners, but Dave doesn't like the ones that turn out all "mussy." But besides that, I'd love some good crock-pot ones. And any others that are very easy, I'd love to try!

Rachel  – (7:35 AM)  

Heather, I don't know if you have heard of the 'crockpot lady' but she used her crockpot every day in 2008 and posted her recipes and reviews on her blog (crockpot365.blogspot.com). The great thing is she uses all natural ingredients for most of them... Anyways, you may be able to find some 'non-mushy' ones there. :)
Rach

Will and Sena  – (12:33 PM)  

One of my fav ways to cook chicken is simply sauteing it in some Ceasar vinagrette dressing, and when it is completely cooked through adding chopped tomatoes, feta cheese, and mushroom slices. Just simmer for a few more minutes to soften the mushrooms and serve over rice. It is so easy but SO yummy! (I often marinate the chicken in the dressing first and then saute it in the extra marinade for more flavor)

Praying for you!!
~~Sena Alexander

Christina  – (1:07 PM)  

I love this one for Chicken Tortilla Soup. We eat it like a dip & that's why the kids love it. Plus all I have to do is open cans & throw it in the crockpot!
4 chicken breasts cut up
2 cans red beans
2 cans diced tomatoes
1 cup tom. sauce
1 cup salsa
1 small can of chopped chillis
Cook Low 6-8 hrs & serve with cheese & sour cream & tortilla chips.
Still praying for you!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP