Emails

I wanted to, once again, say thanks to all of you who have so generously given of your time to think about and pray for us and then to go the extra mile in emailing me (or posting a comment) to let us know. Your emails with quotes, scriptures and kind words have ministered to me in ways I could never communicate. So often, my times with the Lord consists of just reading through emails at brief intervals throughout the day. They have provided strength to my soul, encouragement to my heart and perspective to my thoughts, that I have so desperately needed. So, thanks for allowing the Lord to use you to be a means of provision for me in this season. I really am so grateful.

Each email is so well timed by the Lord. Some days I don't receive many, if at all, and then on challenging days I can get more that seem to help direct my gaze upward. There are days that I don't even know what to read, where to even sit to have a quiet time (so many rooms can actually be distracting from memories) or what to do. But I'll sit at my desk and often my inbox contains a new email with food for my soul.

Thank you!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP