Continued steps

The past few weeks have continued to be very challenging... in some ways even more challenging. However, grace continues to carry me along and I continue to take baby steps forward. I sat with my dear friend Jenni tonight and recounted some of those steps...

*I held a baby. A few weeks ago, I met Piper Lowe for the first time. I had been wanting to meet her for a few weeks before I actually got to...the timing was perfect. She was the first baby that I have held since Alivia. I felt like I could have held her forever. I cuddled her and enjoyed every moment. It was very bittersweet....but I like to emphasize the "sweet!" I have fallen in love with this little one and I hope Helen does not get sick of me asking, every time I see her, "can I hold her???"

*I have gotten on "somewhat" of a schedule in cleaning my house (still with the help of others), but I'm doing it nonetheless.

*I have started to do some errands by myself.

*Dave started back to work full-time and it has been going well. I'm able to be at home with the girls all day now.

*Tonight I cooked dinner from scratch all by myself and the Smiths joined us. I know, sounds so mundane and probably for many one of the simplest tasks. But for me this was monumental...huge baby step!

Jessica  – (5:17 AM)  

All your steps are beautiful signs of God's grace! Praying for you!

ploon  – (6:46 AM)  

This are big steps...ones that are magnifying the Savior's sustaining grace in you. Love you!

Laura  – (7:05 AM)  

Amazing Grace I see in you Heather. Praise God for these big steps. Praying for more sustaining grace as you face one day and one step at a time.

eva  – (11:00 AM)  

Wonderful to hear of God's powerful grace continuing to work in your life. Thank you for sharing! Love, Eva

Kelly C  – (12:38 PM)  

oh, heather! this is so wonderful to hear - what sustaining grace from the Lord. thank you for sharing with us how He is working in your daily life.

Jami  – (1:04 PM)  

Thank you for your faithfulness to share your life with all of us. I am provoked by your example of humility. We are continuing to pray for you! Love, Jami

Cara  – (4:19 PM)  

That's huge, Heather! God is showing his amazing grace through you in wonderful ways.

Jonalee  – (6:49 PM)  

It is wonderful to hear of these things, Heath! I am so encouraged and again provoked by your faith in trust in your Heavenly Father as you walk this road.

christy  – (7:02 PM)  

Heather, those things sound like BIG steps to me. Praise God for His grace so evident in your life. He IS sustaining you. Praying for you! Ps. 28:6-9.

Cooper Family  – (10:02 PM)  

Wonderful Heather. Those are big things - I hope you sense the encouragement you have received in all of these comments.

What did you make from scratch? Your Special Sherpa Tonic?? Miss you!

Mama-cita Whitney  – (3:19 PM)  

i am spurred on by your faith and perseverance, heather. we will continue holding you close in prayer...
~kia

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP