Pink crocs

I have always loved pink, but now I think I can say it's my favorite color. Whenever I see it, I remember my little girl. I dressed Alivia in it almost every day. A few weeks ago, I was at the mall and saw a pair of winter PINK crocs. They had this cozy white lining inside and were so comfortable. Right away I knew I wanted to get them in honor and remembrance of Alivia. My sister and Esther, who were with me, heard me say that and also got a pair. I was incredibly blessed by that. The best part is that the store also had the same matching crocs in kid sizes. So, Mckenna, Selah and I have matching pink crocs. I love it!

I wanted to get some pictures of us girlies in our matching crocs. Jonalee came last Saturday to serve us. Thanks, friend!





Mari  – (7:37 PM)  

Very sweet way to remember your girlie!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP