Happy Birthday, Dave!

Apart from my Savior, there is no one I know who is more worthy of my honor and respect, than my husband, Dave. Today we are celebrating his birthday. Amidst all we have been walking through, I think many have probably forgotten. But he is as joyful as ever today.

Over the past number of weeks, I have become freshly aware of how blessed I am to be married to this man. He has comforted me, cried with me, cared for me, and reminded me over and over again of our Savior's goodness, control over our lives, and His working in all things for our benefit.

Our girls have been waking up countless times during the night. Dave has been the one getting up with them, caring for their needs. In the morning he gets up, without complaining, and sets about his tasks. In the midst of caring for his family, he has also been working hard every day, seeking to provide for us and honor our Lord.

I have seen so much grace in his life and wanted to honor him today for the husband, father and friend that I know him to be...

Dave, you are the love of my life and am giving thanks to God for you today. I feel like my words will never be adequate to express my heart. But I pray that the Lord encourages you with the knowledge that He sees, He knows and He will richly bless you for your sacrifices and love for your wife and girlies. I love you so much!

DC  – (12:40 PM)  

Thanks Heath...and I love you, so much, so much!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP