Music

I have grown to a greater appreciation for music these days. In fact, I play songs on my ipod (Dave rigged up his old speakers to my ipod) almost all day long. Jon Smith put about 40 songs on my ipod for me...ones that he thought would minister and serve me...and they so have. I wanted to be able to share some of the ones that have been my favorites as of late. These songs keep me focused on the Cross, provide necessary perspective, and have even helped me grieve well.

For those who know me well, know that I am no techy. I often have a hard time figuring out the simplest thing on my computer. Anyway, Mark Plunnecke (the best brother-in-law in the world) served me by putting some of these particular songs on my blog. Thanks, Mark and Kel. You both continue to amaze me by your care.

Pleases listen to the words and join me in praising our Lord and being amazed at the saving work of our Savior.

Jessica  – (10:50 AM)  

What a beautiful slide show. I cried all the way through, but am so thankful for the hope you have in Christ to know that you will see her once again. Praying for you - may God continue to overwhelm you with His amazing love.

Mrs. Ellis  – (7:19 PM)  

Just wanted you to know I am praying for you. When we are overwhelmed by circumstances in life, God's gift of music can sustain a weary soul.Keep a song in your heart, God is listening...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP