Christmas pictures, part 1

These pictures are from our time with my dad and Patti. They came up the weekend before Christmas, and once again, generously lavished everyone with gifts. The kids were so excited...but did much better this year. They patiently waited for everything to get passed out before ripping into them.

Patiently waiting...


"How do I open this one?"


Big blue eyes


Dad was the official "go to" for getting all the toys out of their packages.


My Gracie


"Heavy!"


Selah is very attached to her green "nigh night." So, when it gets dirty, it's so hard to wash it without Selah falling apart. Well, Patti found the EXACT same one, so now we won't have that problem!


"Look, mom!"


"Look, TiTi!"


My lil' June Bug


The best moment of the day was, by far, the gift we gave my dad. We all went in together to get him a nail gun. We finally surprised him and he was blown away.




"Dora"!


Each of the kids received these cool little toys that spun around and lite up...very neat. They loved them!


...and then there were stockings!



Jerusha  – (7:20 AM)  

I love that your Dad is sitting there with a tool to open the toy packages! Very much like something my Dad would do.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP