Help needed and Random updates

Selah is upstairs sleeping away with a fever (poor girl)....Mckenna is over at K's, waiting to go with her, Nani and the boys to Keenan's birthday party at school (in his class the summer birthdays celebrate mid-year). It is unusually quiet here! So, I have a few moments to write out a post...

First, I have been trying to post some picturs for some time. I get this message that I have exceeded my photo upload quota. Apparently, I have used up my 1GB (4000 photos). Hard to believe. So, I purchased more space, but still can't post pictures as I'm getting the same message. If anyone has had this problem, let me know how you resolved it.

Mckenna loved this past snowfall we had. She was able to go out back and play in the snow. I got a few cute shots of her rosey face before she came inside. Hopefully I can post them soon (and all of the rest of the Christmas pictures). She keeps asking for more snow!

We continue to be quite busy with all of our house selling and moving adventures. We did find a house that seems to be a great fit for us. We put an offer down...then a counter-offer and are waiting to hear back. Hopefully we will know something by tomorrow. The packing has begun around here as well as organizing and purging. Moving really is a great opportunity to organize and clean out!

Ashley Taylor has again proved to be a major means of grace to our family! She has offered to come on Wednesdays to serve me. Yesterday, I got more accomplished than I do in many days combined! My girls absolutely love her!! She fits in like she is a part of the family. She not only took care of the girls so I could get the house cleaned, but she helped me get a closet cleaned out and organized and other boxes packed. Thank you so much, Ashley! You are answer to prayer and continue to be a picture of the Savior's love to our family.

That's all for now. Not sure how much I will be posting in the upcoming weeks, but will definitely try to keep updated on the house details.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP