Feeew, it's been awhile!

Well, I have much to catch up on. First, we had a wonderful Christmas. All my pictures are still on my camera currently because of computer problems again. So I can't post any picture memories yet.

My dad and Patti came up the weekend before Christmas and we had a wonderful weekend with them. Christmas Eve was with Dave's family and then Christmas day with my mom. A few days later we hosted a party for all of Dave's extended family, which I always enjoy. We have made a tradition of this. It is much work, but so worth it as we get to see family that we don't see very often.

We have welcomed the new year, with much house searching adventures. Thank you to all who have prayed for us. We still have no idea where we will settle next, but are continuing to trust the Lord in the process. With that in view, I have started to pack, clean out and organize. Yesterday all our Christmas decorations came down and I decided to not put up any winter decor, but to start packing away. It's very bittersweet. This home has become just that...such a home for us. We have so loved living here and have been blessed with the most wonderful neighbors and neighborhood anyone could ask for. It is bittersweet indeed!

I'll hopefully have pictures soon.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP