More Mckenna...

So the other day, my wife (huh? ...yes, this is Dave posting)...so my wife was playing dolls with Mckenna on the dinner table. Can I tell you that I'm always just a breath away from laughing with delight when I watch Heather play with either of our girls? These days it is even more fun to watch her playing with Mckenna because that little girl is more articulate and discerning now, so you have to add a fair level of logic to pass the muster. Heather, of course, is very imaginative and creative and thoroughly entertains Mckenna every time. Did you know Heather is an impressive story teller?

In this play time Mckenna had My Little Pony and Heather had Cinderella. Somehow they ended up in a veterinary visit scenario and the talking pony needed Dr. Cinderella to attend to a wound.

"Ok. Well, this is going to hurt a little, but I'll have you stitched up in no time!" said Dr. Cinderella. "Zip, zip, zip...you're all done!"

After a few doctor visits My Little Pony decided that she wanted to be the doctor.

"Hello Doctor Pony. I don't feel so good." said Cinderella.

Clop, clop, clop approached Dr. My Little Pony. "Ok come here. This is going to be Very Hurty!"


I still laugh out loud at this one.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP