The world of editing

So, I finally got my feet in the water with photo editing...umm, wow, is all I can say! No, not on my computer yet. We still have some work to do on it before we can put software on it. But I went over to my brother-in-law's to adjust a few pictures and to learn some things from him. He has photoshop, which is WAY over my head, but I still learned some of the basics. I told him what I had in mind for a few pictures and he helped me out. I love it...it so amazing what you can do, and it really allows you to be creative. A blase picture can all of a sudden look great. Here are a few...

Thanks so much, Joe, for all your help! I hope I can learn much more from you in the future.




liqidimond  – (8:59 PM)  

Wow, looks great Heath!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP