STILL no computer

So, Dave finally gets my mac back on Friday. Apparantly the whole hard drive was failing and they replaced it...but, obviously more than that is failing...

I was so excited yesterday morning to open up my computer and start it up in hopes of it having "like-new" speed and capability. HOWEVER, after being on it about 2 minutes, the whole thing just went black and died on me....I stared in disbelief at this blue-gray screen that eventually just went completely black on me, not really knowing what to do.

All that to say that Dave thinks maybe the screen didn't get connected all the way to the computer, so the screen is blacking out, but it doesn't even sound like the computer is on....but maybe it is???

So, no pictures and no great updates coming from the Castros...and probably not for a little while as my little iBook, once again, goes back to the Mac Dr.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP