We haven't disappeared

It's been so long since I have posted and much has been going on in our family. As for my computer...well, as soon as we got it back last, it had to go right back. It still wasn't right. But now, I have it and it works great (apparently, but I'm still convinced that I got a lemon ;o). Anyway, this is where I am glad Dave got a warranty. After a few visits to the Mac Dr., my computer took over $800 in repairs. Hard to believe, but am grateful we didn't have to pay for it.

Then last week, Dave took 4 days off for an at-home vacation. We took some day trips to the zoo and Adventure park and just enjoyed being together. It was a busy week and we had lots of fun. I took loads of pictures, but I can't seem to upload them to my computer. I think Dave needs to reinstall my camera software...BUT, he's away all this week in Lake Tahoe on a trip with some co-workers...playing golf, hiking around the crystal blue lake, having fun, and oh yes, a few business meetings! We miss him, but I am glad he gets to get away and see new places, and have some fun. So, I can't share any pictures yet, but hopefully soon.

With Dave gone, we went out to see my mom and grammy on Monday and stayed the night. Then on Wednesday we went to this great pumpkin patch in Damascus with the Sheffers. For some reason, I have found it hard to come by REAL pumpkin patches these days, the kind where the pumpkins are still on the vine. But this place had a real patch and was filled with a variety of pumpkins...with stripes and brights colors. We also got a big bag of "seconds" apples and Mckenna and I made lots of applesauce when we got home.

After all this fun for a few weeks, we desperately needed a "home" day. So, that's what we did today...got back on our schedule, went for a walk in this wonderful cool, crisp weather, and got some things done at home.

Enjoy this cool fall weather!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP