An errand to K's

Mckenna is big enough now that if I ever need something from Kel, I can send Mckenna out the back door and watch her walk to Kel's back. All I need to say is, "wanna go to K's and get _______ for momma?" and Mckenna is running to get into her get-up to go. That includes putting on her crocs and her backback (or packpack as she calls it) and of course can't forget those sunglasses which, to her, are a necessity. There are times that Keenan or even Kel will actually beat Mckenna to it and arrive at our back door with whatever I needed cause girlie is a little slow in "getting ready" (I'm afraid this is a little inclination of what might be to come!). So, this past Sunday, I needed some yeast to make rolls. Mckenna still had her dress on from church. She ran to put everything on. I tried to hurry her along with "sugar lump, don't think you need your sunglasses" to which she responded..."it's too bright mom." But she couldn't find hers so she put on Selah Grace's (slightly too small). Anyway, she was quite the sight!

Here she is running back yelling, "here you go, mom....from K!"


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP