One of those, "you had to be there" moments

As I mentioned earlier, my dad and Patti were up last weekend. We celebrated Christmas on Saturday and had a big turkey dinner that evening. Needless to say, there were a lot of dishes to clean up. My wonderful husband offered to clean it all up. I was off to the side helping here and there, while he did all the dishes. When we were almost done, well, when HE thought he was almost done and was wiping up, I brought over a handful of dirty bowls that needed to be washed. Without hesitation he announced, "these dirty dishes are having babies!!" Given the fact that I was extremely tired and had hit that giddy stage, I completely lost it and for a few minutes was doubled over in laughter. Later that night, I was trying to tell Kel and Mark what he said, but was laughing so hard as I recalled the incident that I could barely get it out. I know, it's probably not that funny now, but at the moment, as tired as I was, it was hilarious to me. And also probably because it was my husband who said it and he never fails to keep me laughing. One of the reasons I love him so much! I told Dave it would go on my blog so I never forget!

Cooper Family  – (7:54 PM)  

That is funny Heather! I laughed out loud at that. I can hear Dave saying that.

Anonymous –   – (8:18 PM)  

Nothing like my big brother to make you break out into uncontrolable goofy laughter... Love you guys!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP