A little miracle water does the trick!

When I returned from dads, there was a package waiting for me on our porch. Enclosed was something that, in one night, became a "family favorite"...or rather, a "mommy favorite" ;o). A few weeks ago, some friends informed me of Gripe Water. I had never heard of it, but quickly learned that it is a liquid that was developed in Europe years ago for fussy babies and those with colic. It has herbs known to help calm their digestive systems. Selah Grace had not been sleeping well at all (usually up every hour to 3 hours at night) and cried a lot during the day, so I was willing to try anything! After giving her one dose before bed, she proceeded to sleep 6 hours straight!! Amazed and grateful is an understatement! But I am giving thanks for this stuff! We have been using it ever since and she has continued to sleep 5-6.5 hours straight every night.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP