Mckenna's Masterpiece

On Saturday afternoon, we put Mckenna down for a nap. After about a half hour we still heard her chatting away upstairs. So, I went up with the intention of telling her that it was time to go to sleep. When I opened the door I was met with a colorful display of her handiwork. After gulping, saying, "Oh Mckenna," and taking deep breath, I called to Dave to come quick and bring the camera. Here are some captured memories of the moment. Enjoy!


Cooper Family  – (2:31 PM)  

Oh Heather! I laughed and gasped when I saw this! I can relate - only when Karis was McKenna's age (exactly) she did her masterpiece out of the dreaded four letter medium - poop!!!! We want to see photos of the little Castro lady!!
Love you - Laura

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP