Counting continues, week 5

Some of the things I wrote down this past week


*anger turned thankful
*time alone to plan
*rest
*warm house when it's cold outside
*God's sovereignty over all things
*His promises
*truth that transforms
*time to rock and cuddle Hailey
*Mckenna who helps in kitchen +...
*cleans bathrooms
*provision that brings hope
*husband who cares for my needs
*friends who care for us
*"Alivia note" from Esther, and my sister who cared enough to mail it.
*warm fall days
*visit to caverns
*God's creativity beneath the surface 
*friends for my girls
*beauty in Tennessee
*visit to family farm
*seeing my girls enjoy God's creatures
*Selah's love for animals
*Hailey, who finally takes a sippy cup!
*central vac
*faith for unknown and unseen

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP