His gifts, week 3

I'm into week 3 of penning down God's gifts that I've experienced, observed, and thought about.
Here are some from last week.

*early morning run, enjoying a misty morning at the park
*new clothes, thanks to birthday money from dad
*food to feed my family
*co-op classes
*getting up early
*hugs from Addie
*haircut lessons from Shannon
*gift of scissors
*warm banana bread
*book of Matthew
*swim lessons
*evening trip to the park
*tickle time with my girls
*a dishwasher that works
*pandora
*restored health
*Hailey's hair that sticks up so cute
*grace to ask forgiveness
*rocking little ones before bed
*Dave, amazing daddy
*my big girl's generous heart to give away doll.
*the patience of my Selah Grace
*trip to Nashville

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP