A reason for the silence

This...

Photobucket

little bitty baby has caused his or her mamma to be very very sick for the past few months.

I gave up blogging and much of my life on the computer (actually much of anything but the very slim basics of life) for a few months until I started to turn a corner. And we are starting to turn...but slowly. However, I can now actually manage to do some things in the evening, where before all I could do was lay on the couch with my eyes closed, hoping to keep down my dinner, until it was time to crawl upstairs and into bed.

I feel very behind in a lot of things now and trying to strategize how to catch up a bit. BUT, we are incredibly excited for this little surprise that the Lord has brought into our lives.

I'm almost 15 weeks and due on September 28...just 2 days after Alivia's birthday.

Cara  – (5:45 PM)  

Oh, Heather--thrilled for you guys! Congratulations on your new little one, and I do hope that you are back to 100% soon!

Will and Alycia Irish  – (7:08 PM)  

Awww...congrats friend! Excited for you. :-)

Michelle  – (7:13 PM)  

Oh I feel it too Heather!! I am 10 weeks and having some of that as well. Congratulations!!

kelly ploon  – (8:31 PM)  

Been thinking of God's kindness and letting Addie and this new one carry something of Alivia. Addie her name and this one being born near or maybe even on her birthday. So grateful...

Laura  – (5:58 AM)  

Oh Heather this is wonderful news! I am so excited for you, and praying you continue to feel better!
I am due August 14th and was also very sick until about 16 weeks. Been thinking about you lots lately...thankful for all God is doing in your lives!

Lindsey Knott  – (10:23 AM)  

WOW!!! YAY!!! Sooo exciting!!! You are super woman for sure...I am due in 6 weeks and told Brian this is definitely going to be our last. I can't imagine going beyond three kids at this point haha :) Praying for you and the sweet pea within!!!

A.P.  – (11:20 AM)  

you are just 3 weeks behind me sweet friend! so excited for you. i completely hear you on the lying on the couch bit and trying to keep your food down! hope the second trimester brings more stability.

Brandy  – (12:05 PM)  

So excited for you and your family. Im so glad you are at least a little better in the evening. Praying for you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP