A big move

One of the most monumental events of the past few months was my mom selling her home and moving in with us. She had lived in her home for almost 33 years! It's the only home I remember growing up as I was barely 2 when we moved there. So, it was bittersweet to say good bye to it. But it's been our desire since we moved to one day have mom live with us so it's exciting to see this become a reality. God was kind in that she put her house on the market in February and 3 weeks later had it completely sold and settled.

A number of weeks ago we all went over there for one last dinner and to say good bye to the house. It felt strange, but yet the same to be there. I was not feeling well that night and brought my camera. I remember sitting on the couch after dinner and the last thing I wanted to do was get up and walk around and take pictures. But I made myself do it! I didn't take many, just a few to remember the old place by.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP