Monumental moments

This past Sunday we dedicated Adelyn Alivia to the Lord at our church. It was a moment full of very mixed emotions for me. Ever since losing Alivia, baby dedications at our church have been extremely hard for me. Yes I rejoice with all the parents very much, but it's also a bittersweet moment where the wound in my heart is more deeply felt. So, as we stood on Sunday, I was remembering our little girl who is no longer with us, but also giving thanks for the amazing gift that little Addie is. I don't think a day goes by where we don't comment in our home, how much we love her, how cute she is, what a perfect baby God gave us, or how we can't imagine life without her.

Then on Monday, Addie officially turned 10 months old. Hard to believe. Before we know it, she'll be one! In honor of her dedication, I took her outside on Sunday evening to capture of a few pictures. I could not choose a favorite, so bear with me as I post a ton :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

kelly ploon  – (7:35 AM)  

I know I am biased but she really is the cutest baby girl out there! Was remembering Alivia and praying for you during that time on Sunday...

Claudia  – (8:07 AM)  

Heather! Addie is beautiful! What a gift for you and your family! and you, are a very talented photographer!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP