A flower

Almost daily Selah will ask me, "mom can I pick a flower for you?" I regularly see little vases around the house with everything from weeds to grass to real flowers. I love it. Reminds me to treasure these little girls that are growing so fast. Yesterday this is what she handed me. The vase was filled with water and the little one inch stem was stuck down in, barely touching the water. Sweet girl.

Photobucket


Photobucket

A.P.  – (10:48 PM)  

aww my sweet selah, i remember changing her very poopy daiper :) all grown up now!

kelly ploon  – (7:18 AM)  

I have to remember this when she dead heads all my zinnias, black eyed susans, daffodils, should I keep going? and then chucks my tomatoes with Tyler....I love her!

Jonalee  – (1:58 PM)  

So cute - Mary does the same thing.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP