Trip to Pop-pops and Grandma's

Last week the girls and I headed down to my dads for a visit. The girl's have been asking for so long to go to Pop-pops and Grandmas. They get wonderfully spoiled with all their favorite foods and summer fun! My sister came down with all her 5 in toe as well. So, to say it's crazy is an understatement, but we make a lot of memories! It's non-stop for us moms and with both Addie and Wyatt not sleeping much at all and up a good part of the night, we both came back pretty exhausted. The kids had a blast.

Every day was some new and fun activity. Two of the girl's favorite things were the Pirate Ship adventure and the water park....and Selah would add presents and birthday cake (celebrating her birthday in June) from Pop-pop and Grandma. I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few from the Pirate Ship (Kelly stayed home with the babies and I went with my dad and the older kids).

The Pirate Ship adventure is pretty impressive. They dress the kids up like pirates (my girls wanted no part in that!), get their face (or hands as my girls insisted :) and give them each a Pirate name like Torrential Ty, Jumbo Shrimp June, and Kut Throat Keenan. Then they go out on a ship for an adventure...and parents get to come and watch. The kids love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A.P.  – (3:26 PM)  

*gasp* I cannot believe how big McKenna and Selah have grown!!! Me oh my! I love the new look of your blog by the way :) We miss you, Dave and the girlies very very much.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP