What if...

That's a question that I've been regularly tempted to ask lately about a multitude of areas on our lives right now. "What if this....and what if that...?" It leaves me fearful and scared. It seems that things in our life have consistently for so long gone from hard to harder to yet even harder.

So, what should I do with all the "What ifs?" This...

"Do not forecast the future, but take each things as it comes to you, then look upon it as the present expression of the will of God concerning you; and thus receive your day piece by piece from Him who remembers you need strength for every piece.

Often, when you have almost fainted in spirit the thought comes 'What if...' Put it far from you! It is a faithless thought! If you need more strength, you will have it - be sure of that! Leave the future in His hands, the hands who will be sure to do the best - the very best! -for you." - Priscilla Maurice

Thanks for the quote, Kristen!

Amanda  – (7:36 AM)  

What a great quote! We prayed for you guys last night and I will continue to petition our loving Father for you! Hope you guys are greatly refreshed this week!!!

Jessica  – (6:05 PM)  

So encouraging - spoke to my soul today! I'm going to post it on my blog, too, if you don't mind!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP