She still loves bugs!

Although she can sometimes seem fickle when it comes to bugs, I'm convinced that Selah is still fascinated by them. Today I was out weeding in the garden beds and I found just about the biggest beetle I have ever seen. I literally heard something in the mulch and turned to find him crawling around. He was actually very pretty, decked out in an almost irredescent green. I went to get Selah and she loved it! We put him in a jar until Mckenna came home from school. Then Selah wanted to let it go because she announced that he would be happier. I'm sure she was right!



Photobucket

Lola  – (1:03 PM)  

Hey Heather,
Since you live with an ambivalent bug lover, you may want to take note of whatsthatbug.com -- a site where you can send in a photo of a bug/insect/arachnid you want to identify. I was able to find that I had unwillingly been host to a house centipede (look it up on the site). You can also use the search engine, which is what I did, after killing the H.C. and shuddering to my core for a bit...
Luv,
Carmen

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP