Laundry

Contrary to what I might have said 16 months ago, lots and lots of laundry is a blessing to me these days and I don't seem to mind it. When Alivia was born 16 months ago, it seemed like the laundry exploded! There was so much to do. Then when we lost her and I started doing laundry again, I found myself crying through the loads I would do. There were no more little baby pieces to wash and the laundry seemed to get done much faster.


So, now with little Adelyn, laundry has exploded again. But it's a sign of life for me and I'm enjoying washing all the itsy bitsy clothes again.


Photobucket

Jonalee  – (6:41 PM)  

love the picture! and love that you're loving doing your laundry again!

Life with Gemelos  – (6:10 PM)  

I just came across your blog and I LOVE this post and this picture! Thank you for putting "mommy" chores into perspective for me. I have been dreadign doing laundry now that the girlies are here, but this helped me to see it is a blessing along with everything else!! Miss you guys!! -Tricia

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP