The "fine print"

I think Dave's favorite Christmas present this year came from the Ploons. Mark created the following gift certificate for Dave. I came across it yesterday as I was cleaning up the counters and it made me laugh all over again.

Mark found the picture somewhere on the internet and came up with wording for the "fine print" all on his own (with the help of another handy gift card).. And I think it's pretty Hilarious! Mark printed it out on his printer and after taking a picture of it, it's even more blurry. So, for your enjoyment, I'm including the wording of the "fine print" below:

Photobucket

"Get one (1) free game of golf at Laytonsville Golf Course with this lame faux-free-golf-day coupon during the period stated on the front. Includes equipment rental, libations (a'la lager), and balls (golf), and caddy (since the source of this coupon got no game). Membership rules apply. Don't ask me what that means - I'm copying off another coupon. Valid with other offers, assuming our wives are OK with it. This coupon may not be exchanged for cash, sold, transferred, or reproduced. Actually, I guess it can but that would be embarrassing for all of us. If lost or stolen or marred by certain little individuals not aware of this coupon's lame value, don't sweat it."

Thanks, Mark! Dave is all too excited that you are going to take up golf and give it a try.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP