Almost 39 weeks....

and waiting! As of today actually 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant! This week has been a much needed relaxing one. I am actually very content right now and comfortable to wait another week until meeting our next little girl. I am fighting a bad cold and would like to get over this before going into labor. In fact, for the first time ever I am really not looking forward to labor, recovery, etc. I just don't feel ready and physically up for it. BUT what I am looking forward to is holding this precious little one and kissing her sweet face. And trying to focus on that instead.

All in all, I have been so grateful for this week, which has been so low key for me. I can't remember the last time my days were not filled to the brim and my to-do list overflowing with more than I could do. This week has definitely been a gift from the Lord. There is always more to do, but I am grateful for all the Lord has enabled me to do this fall to get ready for this little one to come.

I go in today for a doctor's appointment, so will see how things are progressing. As of last week, it looks like we will be having another peanut...she was showing up to be only about 5 1/2 lbs so far.

The below picture was taken the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Kelly was not too thrilled about it, but I made her pose with me...wanted to capture our big bellies one more time together. Glad I did...the next day, Kelly delivered! So, glad we have it. Kel is on the left and I'm on the right.

C.  – (10:04 AM)  

You girls are so tiny! You look so great pregnant, seriously.

Praying for you! Can't wait to meet my new little niecey-poo.

ploon  – (11:57 AM)  

Think they can tell who is who...I'll just chalk it up to the fact that I have bigger babies then you and that accounts for the size difference :) Love you and can't WAIT to hold my 4th niece....

Jonalee  – (5:36 PM)  

seriously, you both are tiny!! what a great memory.

Can't wait to meet the littles!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP