39 weeks...

and 2 days! I went to my doctor's appointment last Thursday to find out I'm almost 3 cm dilated, 60% effaced and baby girl is in position -1. I had to have a friend who is a nurse explain all that to me...I understand the dilation, but it was helpful to understand everything else. Basically, she is ready and it could be any day now (any minute!). We're just waiting around!


I'm feeling so much better now too! Last week I had a cold, but kept going down hill and finally went to my primary care doctor on Friday. I had both a sinus infection, upper respiratory infection and fluid in both ears. Needless to say, he put me on an antibiotic right away and within a day I was feeling so much better. I was starting to think I was going to cough myself into labor.

I am praying for a quick labor, but not too quick... I want to make it to the hospital, unlike some friends I know lately or my sister who barely made it. However hoping she does comes fast!

Stay tuned for more updates...

Davis Fam  – (12:17 PM)  

Thinking of you often and praying for you today. Can't wait to meet this lil bundle! Praying for peace and joy!

Amanda  – (4:52 PM)  

hope you make it a couple more days so we get to see ya tomorrow :) looking forward to meeting your sweet little gal!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP