My little girl's legacy

I was so grateful for the following email that we received from a dear friend on Monday. It has been the cry of our hearts that the Lord would redeem this tradegy for good, both in our lives and in the lives of others. So, when we hear of His working to that end, even in very small ways as this emails describes...well it strengthens my heart to continue on and fight this fight of faith as I keep my gaze toward heaven.

Heather,

Praying, praying, praying for you today, my friend.

I know that I can't even begin to imagine the anguish that you and Dave have experienced this year. But as I have grieved for you these twelve months--here in the cheapest of seats--I think I have learned just a little bit to trust God more and to long for heaven more. That's your little girl's legacy, and I'm grateful for it.

We love you guys.

cara

Lola  – (8:56 PM)  

Heather and Dave,

Got the BEAUTIFUL picture of Alivia today--thank you. You are both shining testimonies of God's grace.

Love you,
Carmencita

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP