Special gift

This past Saturday was a good day...a hard day, but a good one. I probably cried more and remembered more than I have in awhile. My amazing mom took the girls for the whole day and overnight so Dave and I could have some time together. I dropped them off in the morning, made a trip to Home Depot and then came back home. Dave and I had lunch together and then watched Alivia's slide show together. We read through emails that were sent and took time to just sit and talk. Then he gave me a gift. It was all wrapped up in white paper with a pink ribbon. I opened it to find a picture that he had taken that I had never seen before. He took it when Alivia was just a week or 2 old. We had been napping together and I never knew he had taken it. Since he took it with his phone, the quality was pretty poor. So, he had our dear friend, Kristen, work on it and then framed it. It took me quite some time to recover from seeing it. I will treasure this always.

Davis Fam  – (9:14 PM)  

oh Heather, how very precious what a tremendous gift! My the Lord carry you, friend- longing for that day with you!

Lola  – (11:35 PM)  

What a tender remembrance. Such a picture of peace.

I'm Kristen  – (8:16 AM)  

I absolutely love this picture.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP