September 26...

Alivia's birthday. The Lord sustains, the Lord hears, the Lord knows, He helps, He carries, He is gracious, sovereign and good. The theme of this year for me has been,

"The Lord gave, and the Lord hastaken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.” Job 1:21

In the midst of our painful loss, we continue to know that God is over all things and we will seek to praise Him. This morning I found comfort and hope in Psalm 23, another life passage for me this year:

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil ,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
forever."

In memory of our little girl, I'm posting the slide show (from her memorial service) that captures her short life. For all who read this blog, thank you for remembering with us and caring for us...we are so grateful!

Laura  – (8:32 AM)  

We love you guys, and have been praying for you!

A.P.  – (8:33 AM)  

we will always remember her!

xoxo,
A&D

Lola  – (10:17 AM)  

Lifting you up to the throne today, Heather, and your family. Alivia touched me so, even though I haven't gotten to meet her yet. But some day!

Love is eternal,
Carmen

Jonalee  – (10:54 AM)  

Thank you for posting the slide show so we can remember with you today.

love you!

Will and Alycia Irish  – (11:50 AM)  

Praying for you, Heather. Love you and miss you much.

~Alycia

Amy  – (1:06 PM)  

Remembering your sweet baby girl with you.

Love,
Amy

wayne's blog  – (4:42 PM)  

Precious memories. Remembering with you and praying for you all. Fondly, Wayne and Margie

Deanna  – (7:47 PM)  

We are remembering your precious baby girl with you today. We love you guys and are praying for strength and peace for you both.

Jami  – (9:01 PM)  

Praying for you tonight, friend. We are remembering her with you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP