Flowers

The past two days have been very hard for me. I lack clarity of mind, am easily confused and overwhelmed by simple tasks. I find myself evaluating many areas of life and am left discouraged. Between how I'm feeding my family, how I'm training the girls, dealing with their heart issues, my heart issues, how I'm conducting our schedules...well, it's lacking. There are so many things I should do, want to do, need to do...but can't do right now.

I made a pot of soup today. Just soup and not much else.

There were a few times today I wanted to go out in the garage and just scream at the top of my lungs. Instead I prayed...and did the next thing.

So when these showed up outside my door today, I was incredibly blessed, to say the least. I opened the door to dozens upon dozens of flowers...fresh roses, carnations, tulips, and daisies. How I love flowers! Kristen, thanks for peppering my house with beautiful reminders of life and of the grace that is sufficient for me.





Helen  – (8:16 AM)  

oh heath-they are beautiful. love you and am praying for you often. Thanks for my spoons!! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP