4 months

Hard to believe another month has passed and we've now been 4 months without our baby girl. I miss her so. I can't help but wonder what life would be like with her. Today, with all the snow, I was able to get out with the girls for a bit...however my mind immediately thought, "if I had Alivia I probably would not be able to get out with my big girls. She'd be napping right now." Seemingly joyous and wonderful activities like playing the snow or even getting sleep can almost to be robbed of their joy because they remind me that I no longer have her.

But God continues to be merciful to me, day in and day out. In my devotions this morning the song, Mercies Anew, came to mind...

Verse 1
"Ev'ry morning that breaks
There are mercies anew
Ev'ry breath that I take
Is Your faithfulness proved
And at the end of each day
When my labors are through
I will sing of Your mercies anew...

Verse 3
And when the storms swirl and rage
There are mercies anew
In affliction and pain
You will carry me through
And at the end of my days
When Your throne fills my view
I will sing of Your mercies anew
I will sing of Your mercies anew"

Alivia, just born, with the hat that "K" made just for her.

ploon  – (7:52 AM)  

Missing her with you....love you!

eva  – (8:15 AM)  

Praying for you today...
Love,
Eva

Matt  – (8:35 AM)  

hurting with you, friend.
love you so,
helen

Jerusha  – (1:53 PM)  

Praying for you. Love you.

Amy  – (5:26 PM)  

Remembering Alivia with you Heather.

Love you,
Amy

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP