Missing...

my baby girl today. Actually I always miss her terribly, but it just seemed appropriate to write it down this day. Last night I cried many tears before going to sleep and Dave was a strong shoulder for me to lean on. Time seems to be going so fast, yet so slow and yet my heart seems to stay right where it was since the day I lost her.

This morning I was relating to something Mckenna said about Grammy the other day. I never got to say good-bye to my little one...she left so suddenly, without warning. But I trust she knows just how much I love her and miss her. And how I long and ache to see her one day.

Will and Sena  – (9:34 PM)  

I am praying for you this day, Heather. That the Lord will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus, that He will continue to draw you nearer to Himself, and that He will give you increased joy in the precious truth of the Gospel.
Alivia is praising Him even now!
Much love and prayers,
Sena Alexander

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP