All for good

From my journal today...

"I miss my little girl so much. It all still seems very surreal. Sometimes the question just randomly pops in my mind, 'what just happened?' 'How can I attempt to live a normal life?' So few around me really understand all that is going on in my heart and how it affects every bit of life for me. And I'm sure many think that I'll soon be able to get over this. She was, after all, just 5 weeks old. But it's just not so.

It takes very little, sometimes just a thought, or seeing someone, or looking at a picture, for the tears to well up and the ache in my heart to feel like a fresh stab.

Mckenna misses Alivia so much. And she so wants another baby. It breaks my heart even more to see her grieve and miss her sister so.

It's in these moments that I need to remind myself, 'all for good.' In my life, in Dave's life, in Mckenna's and Selah's, all this hurt will be for our good. One day, somehow...it's God's promise (Romans 8:28). I must hold on to it, however long the pain lingers and my heart hurts. He will redeem this for our good."

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP