Music suggestions?

I have mentioned before how much music has served me in this season. I am on the lookout for some new songs/albums. A dear friend blessed me just the other day with an iTunes gift card (thank you, Helen!). So, if anyone has any songs running around in their mind that you think would serve me and my family, could you let me know?

Thank you, Michelle, for coming over for the billionth time today to serve me. Thanks for helping me clean, thanks for bringing lunch, thanks for chatting and fellowshipping. I love you tons!

megan haughery  – (7:56 PM)  

i really love jill phillips album, "Writing on the Wall", particularly - wrecking ball, even still, still is my soul and grand design.

Unknown  – (9:21 AM)  

Hey Heath, just wanted to tell you, I thought of you immediately when I recently heard that song of Chris Tomlin's, "How Can I Keep From Singing Your Praise?"... But I'll be emailing you soon with more details about that, k!

EJJ  – (5:58 PM)  

Hi Heather! I don't know if you already saw this on Josh's blog, but this past fall, he recommended Brooke Fraser...a Christian woman singer/song-writer from New Zealand. I love a lot of her songs, especially the C.S. Lewis song, Deciphering Me, and her c.d. Albertine (sp?) check it out!

Unknown  – (8:00 PM)  

Oh, I forgot to also mention--my cousin, Cate Song, actually recently released her first album, and there's a simple song at the end that particularly may bless you, it's called "Won't You Help Me" (on iTunes).

Will and Alycia Irish  – (2:06 PM)  

You probably already listen to his music but Jeremy Camp has a lot of songs that have ministered to me...one, in particular, that he recently released is called "There Will Be a Day". Tim Hughes cd's have also really blessed me, specifically "When Silence Falls" and "Holding Nothing Back".

Unknown  – (2:33 PM)  

Artist: Jesus Culture Music
Album: Your Love Never Fails
(this is their newest album - the one before this one (We Cry Out) is amazing as well!) Also, Kim Walker has her own album - "Here is my Song," she is part of Jesus Culture and is so gifted!
These are sure to bless your spirit! We love you guys!

ruthiesphotos  – (10:49 PM)  

I was in church yesterday and the worship band did a special song, Bebo Norman's "I Will Lift My Eyes." I don't know if you've heard it already, but I thought of you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP