2 months...

...And I miss her more than ever.

Rachael Boer  – (3:25 PM)  

Heather, I don't believe we've ever met but I am friends with Kelly and have been following your blog for the past few months. I just wanted you to know that I pray for you (and the Ploons) daily, and remember you in prayer especially on days like yesterday. I hope it brings you encouragement to know there are MANY people who are upholding you in prayer daily - I have spoken with several ladies in my caregroup alone who have not met you but pray for you reglarly. May God give you strength, peace, and faith today as you fight for joy in the midst of your sorrow. -Rachael Boer

Will and Sena  – (6:58 PM)  

Heather, your glory baby has made heaven so much sweeter to me. I am longing and praying for the day where all your tears will be wiped away, sorrow and sighing will flee, and we will all be in the presence of the Lord forever! Our prayers are continually with you. Thank you for letting us learn from you about all the Lord is doing. I am so grateful.
~~Sena Alexander

Sherri  – (10:21 PM)  

Heather we have never met. I live in Michigan. I am David Wilcox's step Aunt. His stepfather Tom is my brother. I stumbled upon your blog thru Cara's. (I have never met Cara either) But I love reading her blog and yours. I am so sorry about your little Aliva. I have been praying for you and your family every since I read your blog. We can never truly understand why God does certain things, but thru your written words about your precious little one, it has been such a wonderful testimony about how truly strong your faith is. What a wonderful way to honor your daughter. Now thru your blog I also read your sister's. I love them. I love reading your words about God.
Sherri Hoy

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP