Happy Birthday, Mckenna!

Mckenna turns 5 years old today! It's so hard for me to believe. But this year I am more grateful than ever for the gift of life that she is to us. She has brought so much joy to her mamma and I am giving thanks to God for her. She continues to make me laugh and warm my heart with her cute little sayings and her zeal for life.

Mckenna, thanks for blessing your mamma with 5 wonderful years of hugs, cuddles, kisses and laughes. Thanks for being a means of showing me greater dependence on the Lord and His Word. I love you so. Happy Birthday!

Cooper Family  – (12:17 PM)  

Happy 5th Birthday big girl!
Karis says hello and welcome to being 5!

Love you and your family
The Coopers

Jean  – (5:06 PM)  

Happy birthday to Mckenna! Isn't it just like our Lord to remind us of His grace and that "life goes on"? Enjoy your little girl. It goes fast!

Praying for the Castro family. God is faithful and good.

Kelly  – (5:13 PM)  

Wow - I can't believe she is 5 years old! This photo of Mckenna is stunning. Did you take it, Heather?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP